Easy Ways to Increase Jio 4G Speed on your 4G Device
So here we are going to discuss how can we increase our Jio 4G downloading and uploading speed easily. So in this tutorial we reveals the best tricks and tips to increase jio 4g speed. Please read this article till the end.
How To Increase Reliance Jio 4G Speed 2018 (Downloading/Uploading Speed)
When JIO 4G was launched that time, the speed of this 4G network is one of the best speed I had ever seen. But now as the user’s rate increasing boost day by day, The speeds are down as of now. People are upset with the current internet speed of jio. They are getting 3-4Mbps speed from a drop of 50Mbps speed.
But whatever it is, New Jio users are expecting high rates which were promised to them earlier. So we are presenting the method that will help you to get high speeds.
Best Tricks to increase Reliance Jio 4G Speed
Here’s the simple and efficient way to boost your uploading and downloading Jio 4G Speed:
Follow the below steps:
1. Dial *#*#4636#*#*
2. Select phone information.
3. Select “Set preferred network type”.
4. Select LTE Only.
– For Qualcomm Processor
1. Install Shortcut Master (Lite) app from Play Store.
2. Then go to menu and search.
3. There type “Search Menu” or “Engineering Mode” and search
4. Open it up if you found and change LTE bands.
– For MediaTek processor
1. First, you have to download an app MTK Engineering Mode
2. Run app.
3. Then select “MTK Settings”.
4. Select ‘BandMode.’
5. Select SIM slot where you have put your Jio SIM.
6. Select ‘LTE mode.’
7. Select band 40 for best speed or band 5 for best coverage.
8. Save settings & reboot your mobile to activate changes.