After Flipkart, Myntra is going to start this new year with their Blockbuster sale I.e Myntra BlockBuster Sale. This sale is the very promising sale from myntra and you can avail up to 50-80% off on every style and branded products during this sale. This sale is gonna live from 6 to January in the Myntra Mobile App and will end on 9th January 2018. After Myntra End Of Season sale, this is another biggest sale of Myntra to start the new year with a bang.
So Download Myntra app if you are gonna join this sale and check informations to know offer details in branded products.
Myntra Blockbuster Sale Top Discounts & Deals :
In Myntra Blockbuster sale you will get some crazy deals and 10% extra discount on Yes Bank Credit Cards.
- Crazy Deals (Up To 80% Off): In this section of the sale , you will get up to 80% off on products.
- 10% Instant Discount: In this section, you will get 10% discount if you pay using your Yes Bank Wallet.
- 20% Supercashback On Mobikwik: In this section, you will get extra 20% cashback if you pay your amount using your mobikwik wallet.
- Minimum 50% Off On Winter Wear: In this section of the sale, you can avail the winter wears on discount of 50%. This gonna be very useful and a steal sale because winter is here and people will take advantage of this sale.
- All Styles On Discount: In this section, you will get all your favourite celebrity-inspired styles at a discount. So you can choose your favourite celebrity style and you will get some discounts on them in this Myntra Blockbuster sale.
- 30% Off + 30% Cashback from OYO Money: If you place/Purchase an order and pay using your OYO money, then you will get 30% cashback on your OYO money.
Here is the list of brands with discounts that are available on them:-
NIKE- Up to 50% Off
UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON- 40-60% Off
ROADSTER- 40-60% Off
PUMA- 30-60% Off
JACK AND JONES- 40-60% Off
VERO MODA- 40-60% Off
BIBA- Up to 50 % Off
so if you missed Myntra End Of Season sale then this is an opportunity to take part again in Mantra’s Blockbuster Sale on 6th Jan.