Hey guys. Today I come with another trick to link your sim card with Aadhar card using OTP based method. This method is very easy to do and this is officially announced by Telecom operators. As we all know Aadhaar is an identity of Indian. As per DOT guidelines to avoid disconnection of SIM, it is mandatory to link Aadhaar with Mobile number. This verification process is also called as Aadhaar based e-KYC process. If you do not link Aadhaar card with Mobile number on or before 6th February 2018, your connection will be terminated. So, you have to do Bio-Metric verification by visiting nearest store.
Currently, IDEA is sending a message to their users to link aadhar card with their sim card using OTP based method. So this is taken from there. This trick or Process will help Idea customers to link their Sim card with Aadhar card. But I am not sure about other operators. So, for now, idea customers can use this process to link their sim card with aadhar card using OTP based method. Check information to do this very simply.
How To Link Sim Card With Aadhar Card (OTP Based) For Idea Users:-
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Linked Mobile Number
- Your Mobile Number
- Mobile of course ??
1. First Of All, Take Your Mobile with a SIM which you want Link to Aadhar card. Here take the only Idea Sim.
2. Now from Same Mobile Number, Call 14546
3. Then that system will ask you to choose preferred language and then give you some instructions. Just follow the instructions carefully.
4. When it will tell you to Enter AADHAR number, then enter that and Confirm it.
5. Now you will Receive OTP on Your Linked aadhar mobile number.
6. Now Simply Enter OTP on Call which is On (Don’t Cut the Phone). You will get that OTP in your mobile number that is linked to your aadhar card.
7. Done! You linked Your Mobile Number to AADHAR card successfully.
8.You also Receive confirmation Message within Few Minutes.