Hey guys, em not going to tell you everything in detail, but most of you want to reply to WhatsApp messages without appearing online. Today, I am going to tell you some tricks how to sneaking around your friends’ glances.
Hey, guys you also have to ignore some WhatsApp messages in order to prevent your friends from seeing you online? or A person who is waiting for your reply to their message sent a few hours ago, but you don’t like to reply because you don’t want to start a long conversation with him? Do you know there are two ways to avoid this kind of situation so I am going to share two tricks that will help you to reply to a message without appearing online in order to avoid friends from annoying you.
- Whatsapp’s upcoming features
- Top Kickass mirror sites
- Earn free Paytm
- Buy best 2018 VPNs
- Decals Design ‘ African Women’ Wall Sticker (PVC Vinyl, 50 cm x 70 cm, Black)
- My Journey: Transforming Dreams into Actions buy at only 9 rs.
Reply from Notification
This trick is 100% working and tested by Techstutorial members, the best way is to reply to the message directly from the notification.
- Open the drop-down menu and touch on the reply button and write what all you want to text without opening the app,
- then, click the Reply button in the notification and done your message has been sent without appearing online.
If you have Android smartwatch then you can read the whole conversation and think about replying. You can also reply to any conversation and help you to be safe from appearing online.
Another trick and steps to answer offline:-
- First, disable the mobile network or WIFI connection on your smartphone.
- Open WhatsApp and the conversation you’re interested in.
- Write the message.
- Close WhatsApp.
- Reactivate Wi-Fi or the mobile network connection.
- WhatsApp will send the message without you appearing online.