Hey guys! raavan here with the latest trick to Install Android O Boot Animation On Any of your Android Device? So, as we know that recently Google has launched this new update on some devices. The latest Android O(Oreo) has many good features that will 100% catch anybody’s eye in second. At last, I will tell you various tricks to customise your android mobile phone to Android O Interface. But first, lemme tell you to install Android O Boot animation on Any Android Device. You just need to follow below simple and easy steps carefully.
NOTE:- This method requires Root Permission.
You must Keep a backup before doing anything with system files.
So you just remember above precautions on Mind otherwise I will not responsible for any loss ……let’s see the tutorial to do this install process easily and safely.
How To Install Android O Boot Animation On Your Android Devices?
1. Rooted Android Device
2. Es File Explorer ( Play Store )
3. Boot Animation zip File: Download
1. Download the above bootanimation.zip file on your device and move to Internal Storage of your device.
2. Now, open your Root explorer and go to /System/Media directory
3. Then, rename your existing boot animation file to bootanimation.zip.bak ( it will be saved as a backup file)
4. Then, copy the boot animation file which you moved from your SD card and paste it in /System/Media folder.
5. Select Mount r/w option on top of the app.
6. Long press on the zip file and then click on Permission option to set the file permissions.
7. Set the permission to rw-r-r like below screenshot.
8. You have done! Reboot your device to check the new Android O Boot animation.
Things To Must Follow-
NOTE:- Before going with above process, please always keep a backup of your previous boot animation or original boot. In case, you face any problem while processing or after or if you think Android O boot animation is not suitable for your device then you can replace new Android O that with your previous boot animation by following above simple steps.